Ignite Seattle --- It’s Your Move

I was proud to have been selected from the 80+ entries as a presenter at the Ignite Seattle event this evening. I’m going to do a presentation on something where everyone can play a part.

Updated: In honor of my birthday … which is later this week. I have pulled this flashback from 2009 of my Birthday Party Blood Drive to the top. Here is the post and video (link)

image

imageHint: Today, June 14 2010 is World Blood Donation Day. For 2010 Barcelona, Spain is the capital city for blood donors.

Want to see my presentation?

Well, if you are in Seattle please come to the King Kat Theater and see it live. If you cannot do that check out the live USTREAM. And if that doesn’t work … I will post the slides here later tonight and the video too (as soon as I get it.)

Tonight I will be highlighting a few areas where YOU can get involved. Including the Donor Party – in August where you can swim across Lake Washington and give the Gift of Life. They also need Volunteers to help out – kayaking, Stand Up Paddle boarders, etc. to help guide and protect the swimmers.

image

Everyone can do something. I hope to see you tonight at the King Kat Theater and perhaps my (not so subtle) call to action will inspire you to take action.

It’s Your Move!

A few other Blood Donation related items:

---
Image Credits: Ignite, Puget Sound Blood Center, Randy Stewart for the pic below at the event.

Jeff is business advisor, mentor and community engagement expert. He has spent most of his career in the Enterprise Content Management industry. He brings over 20 years of Channel Sales, Partner Marketing and Alliance expertise to audiences around the world in speaking engagements and via his writing. He has worked for Microsoft, Kodak, and K2.

Connect with me on Twitter @jshuey

Or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google+

I am a a contributing author to Entrepreneur, Elite Daily, Yahoo, US News and to the Personal Branding Blog

image

Comments