You ARE what you are KNOWN for

There are lots of greats ideas and thoughts floating around at every SOBCon event. Yesterday during Day 2 of SOBCon in Portland this caught my ear.

Liz Strauss said: You ARE what you are KNOWN for

It got me thinking. What am I known for?

And to put it in a broader context

What are you known for?

What do you want to be known for?

======================================

imageIf you want to see more about SOBCon --- check here. In a nutshell SOBCon is an event that will transform your life, your business, your relationships. See what others have to say about SOBCon on the blog.

Thanks again to Terry and Liz for bringing SOBCon to the Pacific Northwest. And thank you to the SOBCon sponsors for making it all possible.

======================================

This is part of a new series of blog posts I am just starting called The Simple Series. Look for more from me and a collection of guest bloggers in the coming days. If you want to be a guest blogger drop a comment here or ping me at my other contact points – Twitter, Facebook , LinkedIn or email.

Comments