Podcast Life - What are you listening to?

A few days ago my friend and former Microsoft colleague Owen Allen suggested I share what I am listening to.

So I took a few minutes to screenshot and write down what I am listening to. statue-1558457_1920

An exercise for the reader:
Please share with me what you are listening to?

Together we might be able to find some new and unique content that we may have never otherwise found without each other's help.

Without much further ado here are my podcasts I listen to on a regular basis. Also noted below I identify the apps I prefer to use. I'd love to hear if you have a different recommendation.

image

As you can see above --- I particularly like:

What apps do you use?

When I first made the switch from a Windows Phone to an iPhone I was ecstatic that you could listen to podcasts and do other things the same time. But, I quickly found out that you can't go back and see what you had recently listened to. So, I sent a note out to the Facebook hive mind asking what people recommend it.

imageOvercast – this was the number one recommendation.

I'm using it today and I'm a huge fan.

Thanks two Chaks and Owen and a few others for the recommendations. Keep ‘em coming. I’m still getting used to this iPhone world.

When do you listen?

20170513_193723946_iOSI usually listen on walks with Ellie the Wonder Pup. I have one ear pod in and can pay attention to Ellie and the outdoors at the same time I enjoy a podcast on the go.

I occasionally listen in the car too. The Ford SYNC system is pretty slick and makes it really easy to setup by just plugging it in or over Bluetooth.

Ellie LUVS podcasts too. She says … Two Paws Up!

What are you listening to?

  • Add a comment here of the podcasts that you listen to a regular basis.
  • If you're so inclined add why you like that podcast.
  • Feel free to plug your own podcast here too. There's no better way to get the word out but then by sharing the LUV.

Thanks for listening. Er, reading.

---

clip_image001Jeff is business advisor, mentor and community engagement expert. He has spent most of his career in the Enterprise Content Management industry. He brings over 20 years of Channel Sales, Partner Marketing and Alliance expertise to audiences around the world in speaking engagements and via his writing. He has worked for Microsoft, Kodak, and K2.

Connect with me on Twitter @jshuey

Or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google+

I am a a contributing author to Entrepreneur Elite Daily, Yahoo, US News and to the Personal Branding Blog with over 250 articles published.

image

Comments

Todd Bowers said…
Great Article! Love it....
Danna Redmond said…
Hands down - I listen to podcasts at the gym - helps to make the time go by while I am on some machine. Besides TheCareerCue - I love Lore, How I Built This and The After Show.
Aashi siva said…
I do trust all of the concepts you’ve presented on your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time?Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks.
Digital Marketing Training in Chennai
DotNet Training in Chennai
Hadoop Training in Chennai
Tommy Ryan said…
Thanks for sharing this Jeffrey. We have several in common and you introduced me to a few new ones. I am also a fan of Overcast.

Some others that I have that maybe readers of this blogpost might be interested in:
- Radiolab - Great for geeks that also like a well crafted story - https://overcast.fm/itunes152249110/radiolab
- Design Matters - I am not a designer, but enjoy listening to people that have crafted the art of design - https://overcast.fm/itunes328074695/design-matters-with-debbie-millman
- Hyperfish - I had to add at least one tech podcast on a Microsoft topic - Office 365 tech topics; big fan of Jeremy Thake and the guests he has on the show - https://overcast.fm/itunes1195149876/hyperfish-podcast-office-365-news
cdcdcdcd said…

Very enjoyable to visit this blog and find something exciting and amazing.
Deer Hunting Tips Camping Trips Guide DEER HUNTING TIPS travel touring tips
cdcdcdcd said…

NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
Still Hunting Method
Hunting psych tips Survival Tips Travel Touring Tips