If you were like me at the recent Microsoft Inspire event you didn't get to many sessions. In my case I didn't make it to any sessions ... except the ones where I was helping. Which I was honored to do ... I helped with First Time Attendees (FTA's).
This post was originally published on the Microsoft Partner Community site here.
A Second Helping
Take the time to review them ... even if you were able to attend in person I often find a second viewing and a closer look at the PPT slides is always insightful.
Don't miss the video on the opening page of the blog about them. At the 49 second mark and for about 10 seconds the video crew captured the IAMCP Speakeasy, including a quick shoutout from, Nikkia Carter, one of our incredible leaders in the IAMCP and IAMCPWIT communities.
It's NEVER too early --- Register today for MS Inspire 2018 ... for just US$1,995.
Here they are -
Top 10 Sessions from Microsoft Partner Network (blog post link)
To see the details – slides and videos see the MPN blog post link
- Creating Stories that Bring Home the Bacon
- Building a Successful Cybersecurity Practice with Microsoft
- Grow Your Business with Modern IT
- Unlocking Digital Transformation Through SAM
- Microsoft’s FY18 Commercial Sales Strategy: An Update for Partners
- The Microsoft Security Strategy
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise: A Single, Trusted Solution to Grow Your Managed Services Practice
- Empowering Organizations with Microsoft Azure
- Empowering Digital Transformation with Hosting and Managed Service Providers
- Taking Risks and Failing Fast: Business Leadership Lessons in the Age of Mobile
To re-live more of your favorite sessions, or watch others you may have missed, visit the Microsoft Inspire session catalog to find a wide selection of session videos and presentations on demand.
We hope you enjoyed Microsoft Inspire as much as we did, and we can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas in 2018. Register today for just US$1,995.
What were your Top Session at Microsoft Inspire?
Share them here so we all can learn.
See you in Vegas in 2018. MS Inspire promises to be a hot event.
Don’t miss my post on Changes Ahead in the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem
Jeff is business advisor, mentor and community engagement expert. He has spent most of his career in the Enterprise Content Management industry. He brings over 20 years of Channel Sales, Partner Marketing and Alliance expertise to audiences around the world in speaking engagements and via his writing. He has worked for Microsoft, Kodak, and K2.
Connect with me on Twitter @jshuey