Notes from the Trails - Microsoft Ignite Book Launch

Another Notes from the Trails I shot during the ride this morning.

We launched a book ... did you get your signed copy at the K2 Appit booth? If not ... I might be able to help. If you can't wait ... get your free copy to download to your computer right now here: http://improveIT.how

Just to be clear: I'm just one author of several.The Webtrends team made this happen. I'm proud to have been selected to work with the team to bring this to fruition.

I look forward to your feedback on the book. Thanks again to the Webtrends team of Jean-Marc Krikorian, Bob Schnyder and Loren Johnson.They are the brains behind pulling this together. Also, Mark Miller is the publishing wiz.

Also, thanks and congrats to the talented team of co-authors --- Karuana Gatimu, Heather Newman, Simeon Cathey, Kanwal Khipple, Sadalit Van Buren, Susan Hanley, Christian Buckley, Natalie Hardwicke, Richard Harbridge, Antoinette Houston, Agnes Molnar, Jason Schnur, Naomi Moneypenney, and Kunaal Kapoor.

It was an honor to work with you. I'm looking forward to the next time we get to work together.

I hope you enjoy this video. They are fun to shoot and I always enjoy the comments I receive. If you feel so inclined drop a comment here. Or just tell me what you think next time I see you.

Also, I take requests. If you want me to talk about something on my Notes from the Trails videos let me know.

See you on the trails!

clip_image001
Jeff is an expert in the Enterprise Content Management industry. He brings over 20 years of Channel Sales, Partner Marketing and Alliance expertise to audiences around the world in speaking engagements and via his writing. He has worked for Microsoft, Kodak, and is currently the Chief Evangelist at K2.

Tweet him @jshuey or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google+ He is active in the Microsoft Partner Community and is the co-founder and President of the IAMCP Seattle chapter.
He is a contributing author to Entrepreneur, Elite Daily, Yahoo, US News and to the Personal Branding Blog.

Comments