Coincidence? I think not.
The WPC is Almost Here
I have 6 things to cover in todays Notes from the Trails video. The points are also covered in the text below. There are links to each point and I’m always open to hearing from you. Please feel free to reach out directly or to comment here.
1 and 2 are closely aligned – Keeping up with the Microsoft Leaders
Make sure you are following along with Microsoft’s Channel Chief Phil Sorgen. He is posting great information about what partners can do and expect at the WPC. He also posts information about other aspects of the Microsoft business – including partner activities, IAMCP efforts and some of the products and technologies that Microsoft is developing.
Also, follow along with Gavriella Schuster, Microsoft’s GM of the WW Partner Group. She is posting information about how partners can get the most from Microsoft. She has a great team and she stays engaged in the partner community. She also shares information about how to connect across generations, how to optimize your sales and marketing teams, and how to work with with multiple technologies and multiple partners. She has also been a great advocate for IAMCP and WIT motions.
3 and 4 are also closely aligned – Keeping up with Partner Leaders
- IAMCP – Get involved. Connect, Learn and Grow your business. With 80 chapters around the world you should connect with your local International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) Chapter. Get Started here.
- WIT – Most of the IAMCP chapters are also aligned with a local Women in Technology (WIT). Together we are working hard to encourage women of all ages to get involved with technology – which often spans STEM and STEAM efforts.
5 is very Seattle specific – Visit the IAMCP Seattle Chapter
- April 21 – Our first meeting at the new Microsoft PacWest Sales Office at Lincoln Square. Details are here. Join us!
- May 18 – Cloud Readiness Bootcamp
- May 19 – P2P Workshop
- Seattle IAMCP WIT Chapter Info – Sign up for the newsletter here.
6 is all about the FunBus --- a portmanteau of Fun and Business.
You’ll have to folllow along with the FunBus ride by adding your name to the list here.
See you in 88 Days!
If you haven’t registered for The WPC yet …. Click on the image below to go to the registration site and take advantage of the discounts.See you in Toronto.
Image Credits: Microsoft, Ryantech
Jeff is an expert in the Enterprise Content Management industry. He brings over 20 years of Channel Sales, Partner Marketing and Alliance expertise to audiences around the world in speaking engagements and via his writing. He has worked for Microsoft, Kodak, and K2. He is currently the consulting with Microsoft and partners to drive Community Engagement and Alliances.
Tweet him @jshuey or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google+ He is active in the Microsoft Partner Community and is the co-founder and President of the IAMCP Seattle chapter. He is also active with the Women in Technology and STEMWIT efforts.
He is a contributing author to Entrepreneur, Elite Daily, Yahoo, US News and to the Personal Branding Blog