Run or Ride --- You Make it Happen

imageToday was the second weekend of 2012 to get out and be an active participant of Shop Local Saturday. I hope you made it out today and made your mark. If not there is still time. You can support your community by shopping on Sunday. Remember … You Make it Happen!

A little Snow cannot stop Seattle

If you live in the Seattle area we had a cold front blast through that carried some snow, but that didn’t stop people from making it over to the Grand Opening of The Plateau Runner.

Where to find the Good Stuff

imageTwo of my favorite local establishments had big events today. The Plateau Runner had their Grand Opening and Pacific Bicycle had their annual Bike Blow Out with great deals on bikes for all levels of riders --- whether you ride (or want to ride) on the street or in the dirt.

For those that have been reading my blog posts for a while you know I Love My LBS. For those that don’t --- My Local Bike Shop (aka My LBS) is the best. They take care of me and keep me on the trails.

A few things I saw at The Plateau Runner that I liked

Great stuff for your feet from New Balance and Ecco, goodness for your seat (heated bun warmers – good for games, golf carts and more) and the good stuff for your head (Yurbuds are sweat and water resistant).

The Grand Opening and the Bike Blow Out continue thru Sunday. If you are local to the Seattle area – both shops are in Sammamish – please take a moment to stop in and say hello and perhaps spend some of your hard earned money to support the community. Every dollar helps.

Even if you can’t make it to see them in person you can still Like Pacific Bicycle and the Plateau Runner on Facebook too. It’s easy – just click on their names then click Like.

No matter where you live I hope you are getting out and helping to Keep it in the Community. You Make it Happen!

Community Matters --- Shop Local

Comments