The new Nimble is here.
Nimble has extended their Nimble Everywhere strategy with two new products:
- Version 2.0 of the Nimble Contacts Widget for Gmail (link)
- Nimble Smart Contact Widget for Chrome web browsers (link)
Get them today. I think you’ll start to wonder how you ever got along before Nimble.
Soon you’ll just say “Nimble it” when you want to learn more about your customers, partners as well as your potential customers and partners.
It’s as simple as … Highlighting a name … of a person or a company … and right click. Then select “A Nimble Search for …”
I predict Nimble will become the de facto tool everyone will start to use to research, review and stay connected.
Nimble will change the way you Search!
Nimble will change the way you do Business!
Nimble is simple, fast and a little different
Different in a way that I think you will like.
- Simple - As easy as highlighting a name and right-clicking
- Fast - Within a few seconds you'll see results
- Different - Imagine seeing information about a person (or a company) across all their Social Streams
To get going quickly … Take the 2 minutes to watch the video
Nimble Contacts Widget for Chrome
Before you know it you’ll start to use “Nimble” as a verb. And Nimble will change the way you Search and the way you do Business.
Cool Feature - Assign a Task
- Want to make sure you do something with a contact?
- Easy ... Just assign a task to yourself.
- Sure, CRM apps do this too. That is the history of the founder ... Nimble CEO Jon Ferarra built the CRM app Goldmine
If you haven’t done it yet … take a minute to download it now.
Congrats to the Nimble team. I’m already hooked!
Image and video credits: Nimble
Jeff is a expert in the Enterprise Content Management industry. He is an international speaker and writer on the Intersection of People and Process in Social, Mobile and Cloud Computing. He is a contributing author to Elite Daily, Yahoo, US News and to the Personal Branding Blog. Over the past 20 years he has worked with customers and partners to design, develop and deploy solutions around the world. He has worked for Microsoft, FileNet (IBM), K2, Captaris, Open Text, Kofax, Kodak and Winshuttle. Currently he is the Director of Strategic Alliances and Gimmal.
Follow him on Twitter, check my blog, send email or find me on Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+