Someone asked me the other day at a SharePoint Saturday event if I has stopped writing about Enterprise Content Management (ECM). I was surprised by this question, but I was VERY glad they asked. The answer is YES.
I am still writing about Enterprise Content Management and also about Cloud Computing, Social Computing and yes much to the chagrin of some I still write about Mtn Biking, SUP and Ellie the Wonder Pup.
You can find my posts about ECM on the AIIM Experts site. When you see this logo & masthead and my smiling mug. I typically don’t cross post them to my blog and the AIIM blog (maybe I should --- your thoughts?).
If you want to catch up with my posts some of them are listed below for your reading pleasure. The rest can be found on the AIIM site here. I highly recommend checking out the posts from the other experts. The ideas, best practices and industry knowledge that is shared on the AIIM Experts and AIIM Community sites are invaluable. Take a look. You won’t be disappointed.
- You just walked into a file room ... Now What?
- Remote or Distributed Scanning - Are they Different?
- Flying Cars and the Paperless Office
- The Paperless Office
- Is there an Ideal Capture Strategy for SharePoint
- What's the Difference between a Scanner and Scanning?
I also write and post content to the Kodak Grow Your Biz Blog.
My Request to YOU
I am always looking to collaborate on new ideas. I’m also willing to take a crack at writing ideas you throw my way.
- If you have questions about the ECM industry shoot ‘em over.
- If you have been wondering about how Cloud Computing will affect ECM – let’s chat.
- If you have been wondering about how Location Based Services, Social Computing or how XaaS will affect your business --- we should talk.
Drop me a note at one of the contact points below or comment here.
Thanks for Reading!
About The Author:
I have spent the last 20 years working in various aspects of the ECM industry. I am currently with Kodak as a Director of Business Development. In my past I have spent time at Kofax, Microsoft, FileNet, K2, and at Captaris (which was acquired by Open Text). Prior to that I was a Unix VAR running my own company. Follow me on Twitter, check my blog, send email or find me on Facebook or LinkedIn.