It’s Official … I have Joined Winshuttle

imageAfter 20+ years in the traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM) space I have moved to Winshuttle as the Director of Strategic Alliances. Where I will get to extend the definition of what ECM is and to work on The Future of SharePoint (FOSP). I have written about the Convergence of Social Media and ECM in the past. At Winshuttle I will explore the intersection of traditional ERP systems – which generate mountains of content – and the role Microsoft SharePoint will play in aggregating and surfacing this information. To me this is the Future of SharePoint and Winshuttle is in a prime position to help make it happen.

Ironically not much has changed in my career path. If you want to read about my last transition take a look at this link. It seems I have always worked for companies that create “No Code” solutions to address complex business and technical challenges. Winshuttle is no different. At Winshuttle we make products that allow non-developers to access complex ERP systems and to do their jobs more effectively and efficiently. I envision a few future posts about this “No Code” thing. Stay tuned for these and if you have ideas about the FOSP let’s collaborate.  image

A few examples of No Code Solutions I have worked on include the following traditional ECM elements and the new one on the bottom related to SAP (and really any ERP / Big Data) solution.

  • Imaging
  • Workflow
  • Content Creation
  • Document Capture
  • SAP Integration

Why Winshuttle?

My new role will allow me to continue to working in the Microsoft SharePoint world and will allow me the opportunity to expand into the SAP world. Which, to be quite honest, is really exciting. As mentioned above it allows me to work on what I call the Future of SharePoint (FOSP). I have a few posts in the works on this now and have a presentation ready for the next SharePoint Saturday and SharePoint TechCon events about the FOSP too. It also allows me to explore how ERP systems and the data contained within them can be a critical driver to the future of business success.

SNAGHTMLb4c5b06I will also continue working with ISV’s and SI’s to help them to help their customers get the most from their existing investments.

REQUEST: I am actively seeking partners that have expertise in SAP and SharePoint. If you have these skills call me or email me. If you have skills in one or the other … we should still talk. Opportunities Abound!

As most everyone that has been watching knows … There is a pent up demand for companies to leverage their SharePoint investments and there is the ever-present challenge for companies to get the most from their SAP (and other ERP) investments. Together we can help customers make the most of their investments. This is where the Future of SharePoint comes in.

Who and What is Winshuttle?

With 1500+ customers around the world – including Microsoft and SAP – the company has helped save millions of dollars while helping companies get the most out of their investments in their systems and their most critical assets … their people.

Should we work together? I hope so.

  • If you have SAP and need to simplify and smooth the operations to get data into and out of your SAP system Winshuttle can help.
  • If you are an SI, ISV or Training Partner looking to differentiate your offerings and add more value to your customer engagements we want to talk to you (Call Me or E-Mail Me!)

image

Our Methodology … Build it, Run it, Control it.

image image image

We also support Oracle implementations too. If you have a need to get accurate information into your ERP systems … Winshuttle can help.

My new contact info is below. Really only the email changed. I have the same mobile number and my Social Media contact points are the same too.

The Best is Yet to Come

I look forward to working with partners I have known for years and to meeting new partners and customers. Together we have an opportunity to help create the Future of SharePoint while helping customers that have SAP and other ERP platforms to maximize the use of their IT assets while empowering their people.

My LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SlideShare profiles are also being updated (this post might precede a few of them). Please feel free to contact me with your questions and ideas. Let’s see what we can do together.

My contact details are listed in a lot of places, but just in case you cannot find them or just want to connect right away they are listed below along with the communities I actively engage with on a regular basis.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing how we might be able to help each other. The best is yet to come.

Work email Personal email Mobile
Jeff.Shuey@winshuttle.com Jeff_Shuey@hotmail.com +1 425.922.8056

My Communities:

clip_image001

Jeff Shuey is a veteran in the Enterprise Content Management industry. Over the past 20 years he has worked with customers and partners to design, develop and deploy solutions around the world. Jeff is currently the Director of Strategic Alliances at Winshuttle. He has worked for Microsoft, FileNet, K2, Captaris, Open Text, Kofax and Kodak. He speaks and blogs about ECM and the Intersection between Social, Mobile and Cloud Computing.

Follow me on Twitter, check my blog, send email or find me on Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

All contents Creative Commons licensed.

Comments

@kodakjim said…
Nice job Jeff, you know I am alsways looking for partners as well.Call me after the dust settles in the new gig,

Jim