What I’ve been doing … while I was (seemingly) gone

imageFor those that asked me last week at The SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas why I haven’t been writing as much on my blog (this blog). First of all … thank you for noticing and asking.

The second part of why I have not been blogging as much here is because I’ve been busy ramping up on my new role at Winshuttle. I have also been working on a few other writing commitments. Those will see the light of day in 2013. In the mean time I have not stopped writing. And as always I am always up for some collaborative efforts. There are a few conversations I will be following up on with imagesome of the great people I was able to spend time with at the SharePoint Conference. Stay tuned!

So, What Have I been doing while I was (seemingly) gone?

I haven’t completely stopped writing though. I have been blogging weekly on Dan Schawbel's Personal Branding Blog. For those that have been reading them and commenting … THANK YOU! Please keep ‘em coming.

Here is a sample of what I’ve been working on. Please take a moment (or more time if you have it to read them and please feel free to comment too. I always appreciate feedback --- good or bad.

 

imageMy most recent post is What Have You Been Doing While I Was Gone

 

Does this question strike fear and cause anxiety for you? In the post I offer up my tips for my 3x3 model of getting things done for you to be able to answer this vexing question. Hopefully such that it’s an empowering question instead of one that leads to fear, uncertainty and doubt.


To see all of my posts on the Personal Branding Blog click here. Add the link to your favorites and/or subscribe to the site to get the regular updates. My posts go live every Friday at noon Pacific Time.

Thanks for reading and thanks for commenting. Also, thanks again to the folks that asked me what I’ve been doing while I was (seemingly) gone.


clip_image001
Jeff Shuey is a veteran in the Enterprise Content Management industry. Over the past 20 years he has worked with customers and partners to design, develop and deploy solutions around the world. Jeff is currently the Director of Strategic Alliances at Winshuttle. He has worked for Microsoft, FileNet, K2, Captaris, Open Text, Kofax and Kodak. He speaks and blogs about ECM and the Intersection between Social, Mobile and Cloud Computing.

Follow me on Twitter, check my blog, send email or find me on Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Comments